Alconbury Enterprise Campus
Sponsors of The Innovation Award
Alconbury Enterprise Campus lies at the heart of the high quality low carbon development of Alconbury Weald. It offers flexible, bespoke business space for businesses from 250 to over 500,000 sq ft (12 – 46,450 sq m).
Sitting in a prime location on the transport spine of the country with road and rail links to all points of the compass, the Campus enjoys close links to the global innovation centre of Cambridge and the environmental cluster of Peterborough. It is an ideal location for businesses to make their future.
The Government-backed Enterprise Zone is supported by a team of partners locally, regionally, nationally and internationally, and is being developed by site owners Urban&Civic. The Campus offers a range of benefits including:
- 100% business rates discount, worth up to £275,000 over a five year period
- Simplified planning processes, supported by the developer’s planning and design team
- Superfast broadband
Urban&Civic are also offering a range of other opportunities including:
- A team of internationally renowned architects, consultants and project managers at your service
- Support to recruit local people, and develop skills of new and existing staff
- Support and advice on workforce travel planning
- A range of local banks, business support and services
- Flexible terms and options
- Help, with partners, to access additional funding and support