Employee of the Year
Individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by their employers or colleagues. The judges will be looking for an outstanding contribution not only to the organisation and its success, but also to colleagues’ welfare and enhancing the working environment and customer experience.
- Name, position and outline of responsibilities
- Detail of business, its activities, market-place and scale of operations
- Brief details of career path to date and future aspirations
- What have been the entrant’s outstanding contributions to the organisation’s success?
- What position would the organisation be in without that contribution?
- How is the individual perceived by managers, colleagues and customers?