Online Marketing Award
Sponsored by Huntingdonshire District Council
This category highlights the achievements of those who have embraced the opportunity to develop their business through the use of online tools. You should be able to demonstrate a good internet site and a strong, innovative online presence through social media, with examples of how this has improved or affected your business.
The judges will be looking for evidence that include the majority of the following:
- Innovation / Creativity – Is this site or development/products within this site innovative? How is the concept of this site, the way it is managed, run and developed?
- User Friendly – What steps were taken to make sure the site was user friendly?
- Social Media – Show evidence of a strong online promotional strategy
- Impact on Business – How has this increased the businesses online footprint and visibility, show evidence of return on investment
- Impact on development – What impact has the implementation of these mediums had on the business overall, how has this effected the running of the business in other areas, have changes been initiated by this development.
- Engagement of Staff – Show how you have trained staff in the use and understanding of social media.
- Cost Impact / Labour saving – What cost has been taken into consideration when establishing the internet site and social media sites and has it proved to be cost effective?