Apprentice of the Year
To be considered for this category the applicants will need to demonstrate how they have exceeded expectations, how the apprenticeship has shaped their career, personal life, confidence and self-esteem and any obstacles the person has had to overcome.
Please consider the following criteria when making your entry statement:
- Give ways in which he/she demonstrated commitment to their own development and to taking responsibility for their learning in the future.
- How has the apprentice shown initiative, exceeded expectations, improved procedures or systems and delivered measurable benefits?
- How the apprenticeship impacts on their career, personal life, confidence and self esteem?
- Demonstrate clear examples of achievement, why should he/she win Huntingdonshire Apprentice of the Year award?
- What are his/her future aims and goals?